Working Life

Assalamualaikum

A very very long time since I last updated my blog. 

Now, after graduated in 2017, Im working right now. Yes I suppose to work right now but instead Im blogging. It just too much boringness in my office life.

Maybe because I just got new job. But still, after 13 days I've been employed, I feel too much free time. 

Got no geng to talk rubbish---> this is very important actually. You have to joke around to stay fresh at work
 

Actually, Ive to lead a QC team which I feel that I'm not the one who being the leader.
That QC team consist of worker got more than 10 years experience. And who am I to lead them?
I just got this job with my so-called 1 year work experience in cosmetic factory which I dont find any useful experience at all except for doing cosmetic and skincare sample. 

Yeah , I used to work as rnd chemist and just do sample that have been formulated by my collegues. Just follow and ask them every time "okey x?" , " bau ni cukup x?" , "color ni same x?"

They got customer requirement sample and formulated the sample then pass to me.

That's the reasons why I left that company to enter this current company , hoping to learn new things, able to do documentation or registration system.

But, 13 days already passed. And I still continue to write this entry without disruption in office.

Is it a good decision to stay here?




    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment for Colloid Chemistry subject

Bloody Idiot Smile while being flirt

how to do Final Year Project for degree student